Thursday, February 27, 2014

The first part in which I don't know what to say. My choice of words are poor. But I won't give a damn. I really wont

I would''ve wished that you would listen to me. But you won't. Why would you anyway? It's not like I'm a philosophical doctor that's just recently won a gold award in whatever conventions made anywhere. But, somehow, you know I'm right. You feel the need of heeding to my very words. Just for the sake of I don't even know what the fuck. So here's the thing, I'm listening to minecraft's music - and I swear if you would know what the fuck I am talking about, reward yourself with a nice cold orange juice.Yep, you deserved it. Oh, as a matter of fact, it's not really the MIDI type music of minecraft, it's a remix version, in drums and bass format, genre, whatever, and if you noticed the beads of sweat that made my forehead looked shiny, you could tell that I am indeed, in need of a shade, or a cool drink. It would made my day better, I think as I watched the trees. The fucking trees. Sure, the sun is a lot of fun for them, you know, chlorophylls, photosynthesis and shit. But too much fun, it's a deadly sin as my furthest sight could only see brown trees, no green. Even the grass is turning its colours, merging together with the cracked soil. The harmony of death.

I paid the RM500. A collateral. Entrance fee. I don't even know what to say and I proceed to the registration centre, amazed by how fucked up the registration system is. Asking people to run around looking for the correct place to land my name, address, phone numbers and my sacred signature. The lack of integrity that this so called systematic administration trying to portray is depressing. At one time they said that the registration would end at 5. I arrived at 3, just to witness a sight of a previous robbery, I mean the chairs, tables, scattered around, some were jumbled up, upside down and not even a single sane individual was spotted. Sighing, I asked around, and how would I know that my lazy ass could even challenge another lazy ass that was sitting on a fucking chair, in an air conditioned room telling me that the registration was over. I can't blame him for sitting and not giving a damn that I just came in his room and tried to shake hands with him while standing. You can't really blame these senseless people, or in another case which I am the one with overwhelming feels, trying to convey them everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment