Saturday, January 7, 2012

Nihilistic Bullshit

This may sound awkward , and somehow irony with the fact that I'm a muslim .

But .

Sometimes I feel so tired of making myself alive . Yes , I'm alive . I'm alive . I'm in this game called life , and you , who's currently reading this , is participating too . No , you don't say . Sometimes we forgot that we ourselves is going through our own journey . And it will end . IT WILL END . Somehow , someday , somewhere . It will . Sad ? No . Confused ? No . Proud ? No . Then what ? What am I supposed to do ? I was told that I'll be born , that I signed myself for this game . Before I was born , there was something that they have said . Congratulations . Yes . Now what ? I can't change the world , no I can't , I can't even tell them what to do ! What am I to do with this situation ? How the fuck should I live ?

Now I realize , there's nowhere to run .

Nowhere .

NOWHERE .

Total despair . Human are such foolish creatures . I can't comprehend them . It's like ... they're trying too hard to impress something of their own kind . They follow what their own kind told them to , they kneel to them , they give all their wealth , all their trust , to THEIR OWN KIND . When you know , you couldn't live the life of others , why try so hard fulfilling them ? We should just be together with the same thoughts , enthusiasm and spirit .

I'm born , in this world .

Then I'm forced to follow their rules . Pay their taxes , heed to their so called understandings of human nature . Fuck you people , I hate all of you , I hate your thoughts , I hate your fashions , I hate majorities , I hate everything about people .


1 comment:

  1. I hate this world.

    I want to end it right away.

    But everyone want me to keep going.

    I dunno, I'll just play along.

    ReplyDelete