Monday, October 3, 2011

Sad in HD


Tak usah kau terangkan ku tahu ,

Potret wajahmu di setiap penjuru ,

Curahkan deritamu padaku ,
Biarku rasa apa yang kau lalu ,

Terang terang

Bersama rasa sayang

Ku biarkan kau terbang

Terang terang

Sudut kecil ku isi

Tuk senyumanmu lagi


These are some lines from the song "Kotak Hati" by Hujan . I love this song . It somehow gave me the sad , the breaking down feeling but it also gives the sensation of hitting something very soft,warm and calming at the end of a free fall . This gives me the passion , of reminiscing every memory I had , of being a nice guy to anyone , a motivational concept I'd rather find around me except myself . This is the beginning of a journey , a hypogrammatically written love story . Me .



Thanks a lot Hujan band .


I'm feeling very melancholic now , It's like being in a war with no ends , love around me keeps on dying , rendered obsolete . Still I wished it lasts forever .



PEACE OUT


1 comment:

  1. Haha, the past sucks isn't it. Nevertheless, I look forward to the future :D

    ReplyDelete